Thursday, June 21, 2012

Top 5 Sidekicks and Top 5 Henchmen 1989-1999

A day or so late in starting, this will be the first of three posts outlining my top favourites for the 1989-1999 time period. Initially I wavered on if I wanted to keep things at a Top 5, or if I was going to go for a Top 10 for the sidekicks. Since there were not enough villainous henchmen to really fill a Top 10 I decided to keep the post at 5 only. With all that aside, here are the lists.


Top 5 Sidekicks:

5) Zazu (Lion King)
4) Pegasus (Hercules)
3) Genie (Aladdin)
2) Mrs. Potts (Beauty and the Beast)
1) Cogsworth and Lumiere (Beauty and the Beast)


Top 5 Henchmen:

5) Flotsam and Jetsam (The Little Mermaid)
4) Pain and Panic (Hercules)
3) Lefou (Beauty and the Beast)
2) Joanna (Rescuers Down Under)
1) Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed (Lion King)


No comments:

Post a Comment