Friday, May 11, 2012

Obligatory Intro Post

Before things get rolling with the first review, I felt it best to just say "Hallo" and get a few things out of the way. :) Also a quick note,  a BIG thanks to Garethil for coming up with the blog title <3

What can you expect from this blog? Movie reviews that may or may not be short, it really depends on if brevity and I are friends at the time. Also, you can expect to see t.v shows and cartoon shorts to pop up here and there, the latter of which are likely to be the shortest reviews given their running time.

Will there be spoilers? Yes. There will be spoilers for all the reviews, but given how I'm not going to touch anything brand-spanking new to theaters it may not be an issue for you readers. :) However, if for some reason I think it's needed, I will try to put spoilers in White text to hide it with the words "SPOILERS START/END HERE" just to help out.

Can I request a review? That is a hesitant 'Yes' simply because I do not have access to Netflix etc. So if you request a movie/t.v show that I do not A) Own,  B) Have access to via family, or C) Have the ability to find on Youtube,  then I will not be able to review it. :( But do feel free to make a request in the comments section of the latest blog post, or whatnot.

Will there be anything else aside from reviews? Yes and no. There might be the odd Countdown here and there, and a few other non-review posts where I ramble my thoughts on other things movie/t.v related. One post that will pop up eventually will be regarding "CGI vs Hand-Drawn Animation in Disney" simply to clear up my thoughts on that matter ahead of time.


With that said, prepare for a whirlwind of nostalgia, rambles and (hopefully) fun times! Feel free to leave your own thoughts in the comments section. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment